The Gummee Glove is a multi award winning teething mitten which alleviates teething pain and discomfort by providing hygienic and textured surfaces for your baby to chew on. Its unique design means that even young babies who lack the fine motor skills to negotiate a teething ring around their mouths can manage it and it has the added bonus that it will keep them entertained for a few extra minutes whilst you get a chance to have a shower or do the dishes! Well i’m a realist if nothing else!!
Reasons I love this product:
- Absorbs some of the excess dribble produced by teething.
- Chewable textured side tabs.
- Teething ring which can be detached and sterilised.
- The teething ring can be popped into fridge for extra gum relief.
- It’s 100% cotton and machine washable – comes with a little carry bag which can also be used as a laundry bag. Use a gentle wash cycle!
- Adjustable strap so it will fit most babies.
- BPA, phthalate, and latex free.
- Can be an alternative to teething gels and pain relievers or as an add on!
- Noisy crinkly material attracts babies attention on panel making this a multi-sensory teether.
It is commonly known that teething babies get relief from biting down on textured and varied materials (check out my teething blog here – https://wonderbaba.ie/2015/06/13/a-wonderbaba-guide-to-teething/) yet it is often a problem in babies that suffer from teething problems early that they lack the coordination to hold a teething ring or toy in place! The Gummee Glove solves that problem – it also solves the problem of young babies throwing teething toys out of the pram, out of their bouncer etc which obviously leaves them dirty and unusable until you can find a moment to wash them appropriately. This product is most useful for babies who have started teething but cant really manage to hold a teether yet so about three to six months of age. They will probably use it for a lot longer than that though by choice – well my two who have been through the teething process certainly wanted to chew on anything they could get their hands on!!
I hope you have found this product review helpful – if you wish to purchase the Gummee Glove please visit :
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me through the WonderBaba facebook page (www.facebook.com/wonderbabacare) by private message or by calling me at Milltown totalhealth Pharmacy in Dublin 6 on 01-2600262