Beeline Vitamin D3 1000IU (25mcg) Tablets contain the preferred form of Vitamin D Cholecalciferol. Vitamin D3 can be synthesised in the skin upon exposure to Ultraviolet - B (UVB) radiation from sunlight. Sunlight is less available in winter especially in Northern Europe and in summer advice to use sun block to avoid excessive sun exposure reduces the body's ability to produce Vitamin D.
- Beeline Vitamin D3 tablets are suitable for men and women of all ages including vegetarians.
- Vitamin D contributes to the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body, which contributes to the maintenence of bones and teeth, normal muscle function and a healthy immune system
- Adults & Children over 12 years: Take one tablet daily with water.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MYLAN VITAMIN D3 2000IU TABLETS
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Always read the directions on the pack
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
INGREDIENTS: Bulking Agent: Cellulose, Magnesium Carbonates, Bulking Agents: Sorbitols, Anti-Caking Agents: Polyethylene glycol, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
Product may contain Lactose (from Milk).