Olbas Oil is a liquid inhalant with a blend of pure plant oils such as Eucalyptus, Cajuput, Clove, Juniper Berry, Levonmenthol and Mint oil to help relieve blocked noses, catarrh, painful sinuses and allergy symptoms. When applied to the skin, Olbas Oil also relieves the symptoms of muscular pain and stiffness.
HOW TO USE:
- A few drops on a handkerchief or on to a pillow case at night, to aid restful sleep.
- Add to a bowl of hot water and lean over it with a towel over your head.
- Put a few drops on the bottom of the shower for a steam room effect, taking take not to slip!
- Massage in a few drops into aching muscles.
DIRECTIONS: Use only as directed. Always read the enclosed information leaflet before use. Olbas Oil is suitable for adults and children as young as 3 months.
DO NOT USE:
- If you are allergic to any of the other ingredients
- On broken skin
- One babies under 3 months
This product should only be used when clearly necessary.
IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ADVICE SHOULD BE SOUGHT IN THE EVENT OF OVERDOSAGE EVEN IF YOU FEEL WELL. PLEASE READ THE ENCLOSED LEAFLET CAREFULLY.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
If symptoms persist. Prolonged use without medical supervision may be harmful.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OLBAS OIL LIQUID
- Please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any other prescription medications, regular medicines or receiving regular treatment.
- Like all medicines, Olbas Oil can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you think you have any side effects or symptoms, stop using this medicine immediately and see a doctor as soon as possible.
- ALWAYS keep out of reach and sight of children.
Patient Information Leaflet: https://www.olbas.co.uk/media/1013/olbas-pil.pdf